Anaheim Storage Units Near You
Things to Do in Anaheim, California
Tucked into the inner region of Orange County and the second largest city therein, Anaheim is most famous for its Disneyland Resort group of theme parks. Although the tourism industry is the city’s lifeblood, it’s also home to some of the world’s leading sports teams and there’s no limit to the area’s outdoor activities, from deep-sea fishing and whale watching to surfing and scuba diving. US Storage Centers has the facilities to store all your outdoor and vacation needs. Here are just some of its best bits that Anaheim has to offer:
Top 10 Things to Do in Anaheim
1. Though the borders of Anaheim are untouched by water, the magnificent California coastline is less than 30 miles away. The city’s Mediterranean climate provides the perfect conditions for strolling the piers and boardwalks or cooling off in the waves on a surfboard. Show More
2. Setting sail to enjoy the thrills of deep-sea fishing is a typically exhilarating outdoor activity in Anaheim. You can practice catch and release all day if fishing for sport, or learn to clean and filet your catch in offshore waters.
3. As one of the top whale watching destinations in the world, the winter and spring months in Anaheim offer lucky boaters the chance to see the gray whale migration. During the summer and fall months, giant blue and finback whales can be seen.
4. Home to the 2007 Stanley Cup world champions, the Anaheim Ducks NHL team, Anaheim Ice is one of the city’s major architectural works. The state-of-the-art ice rink also frequently opens its doors to the public, for those want to skate.
5. As well as mountain biking in the glorious hills surrounding the city, general biking is a great way to get around sightseeing. Taking a whistlestop tour of local movie locations and jaw-dropping Hollywood celebrity homes is high on many people’s agenda.
6. If the hustle and bustle of mainland takes its toll, a day trip to Catalina Island provides the perfect escape. Learn about the island’s flora and fauna at informative eco-stations, and ride a thrilling zip line over the hills and canyons at speeds of up to 72km/h.
7. Taking a break from the city can also come in the form of a round of golf on the tree-lined fairways of the Anaheim Hills Golf Course. The unique and expertly maintained par-71 course also features beautiful Spanish-Mediterranean architecture.
8. Another home course for many local golfers is Dad Miller Golf Course. Featuring a lake, as well as a night-lighted driving range, the facility is perfect for those who like to take their exercise at a leisurely pace.
9. Where there’s nearby water, there’s nearby scuba diving opportunities. With several local five-star PADI scuba dive centers in the area, divers can get up close and personal with the mind-boggling variety of Californian sea life.
10. Oak Canyon Nature Center is one of Anaheim’s local treasures. Consisting of 4 miles of hiking trails spread over 3 adjoining canyons, trekkers can step into the wilderness and discover its native wildlife in one of the few remaining areas of oak woodland.
Your Anaheim, California Storage Solution
If some of the equipment you need for the above activities is cluttering up your home and garage, US Storage Centers has your storage solution needs covered. Our large number of conveniently located, modern and security enhanced facilities include storage units in Anaheim, California. Whether you need boat, RV or scuba storage, reserve or hold a storage unit via our website today.