Chatsworth Storage Units Near You
Things to Do in Chatsworth, California
With one of the lowest densities of any Californian neighborhood, Chatsworth lies in the northwestern San Fernando Valley region of LA. Originally inhabited by Native American civilizations, its enduring rock art still stands testament to its former inhabitants. Showcasing countless large, open-space preserve parks and smaller neighborhood recreational parks, bikers, hikers, and climbers are spoiled for choice when it comes to outdoor distractions here. Given its stunning scenic features, explorers will not be surprised to find out that many of the city’s locations were even featured in western movies! US Storage Centers of Chatsworth, California offers secure and clean self-storage units so you can enjoy the outdoors without worrying about your possessions.
Top 10 Things to Do in Chatsworth
1. Stoney Point Park It's natural and majestic rock outcropping makes Stoney Point Park a legendary 76-acre bouldering and climbing location. Its many boulders merge, forming caves, dens and alcoves just begging to be scaled and explored. Show More
2. Chatsworth Park South Nestled against the surrounding Simi Hills, Chatsworth Park South is also a haven for rock climbers and hikers alike. Film buffs will particularly appreciate its rugged terrain, which has been featured in several western movies.
3. Chatsworth Nature Preserve
Chatsworth Nature Preserve, sheltered in the northwest of the San Fernando Valley, was also a popular filming location. Hikers, horse riders, and bikers can spend hours getting lost among the diverse array of wildlife supported by its woodlands and grasslands.
4. Topanga State Park Covering 11,000 acres, Topanga State Park lies due South of Chatsworth and features wide, dirt roads, providing ATV and dirt biking enthusiasts with an unparalleled off-road experience.
5. Old Stagecoach Trail Formerly the main route for travel by stagecoach between LA and San Francisco, the Old Stagecoach Trail lies just northwest of Chatsworth. It’s a popular hiking trail, with an abundance of viewing opportunities, weaving and winding its way through not only the Simi Hills but also Santa Susana Pass State Historic Park and Chatsworth Park South.
6. Chatsworth Park North Chatsworth Park North is 20 acres of land carved out of the scenic Simi Hills. As well as many outdoor sports facilities, it also features a maze of hiking trails which are popular with ramblers and trekkers year-round.
7. Historic Twin Lakes Historic Twin Lakes also lies just to the North of Chatsworth, and includes a 1,600-acre park packed with equestrian trails. The lakes make for perfect swimming holes in which to cool off during the famously hot and dry summers.
8. Chatsworth Trails Park The Santa Susana Mountain foothills just north of the city contain Chatsworth Trails Park. As well as miles of horseback riding and hiking opportunities, the park also has some of the best mountain biking trails in the area.
9. Sage Ranch Park Located in one of the newer open space parks, the campsites of Sage Ranch Park overlook Chatsworth from their 2,000-foot-high location in the dramatic Simi Hills bordering the city. As campsites go, panoramic views of San Fernando don’t get much better than this.
10. Outdoor Sports Explorers don’t have to wander far to stumble upon one of the city’s beautiful outdoor green spaces. Many of these feature soccer and tennis, as well as volleyball, baseball, and basketball facilities.
Your Chatsworth, California Storage Solution
If you like to hike, bike, camp or climb, chances are you have the gear for it stored away somewhere. If your storage cupboards are starting to overflow and you’re looking for storage units in Chatsworth, California, US Storage Centers are your one-stop solution. Our month-to-month rental arrangements are flexible and competitive, so call today to find out more about our ATV, RV, personal storage and other storage availability.