Corinth Storage Units Near You
Things to Do in Corinth, Texas
A suburb of Dallas, Corinth is a small town in Denton County. Only incorporated in 1960, the city currently occupies a land area of just under 8 square miles in total and serves a growing population of approximately 20,000 residents. The area has proven to be one of the top growth areas in Texas and is home to many upscale apartment developments and several multi-million dollar homes overlooking local Lake Lewisville. Small though it may be, a range of quality recreational pursuits lie on the city’s doorstep and are just waiting to be discovered. Our safe and clean storage units in Corinth allow you to put away your possessions without having to worry about theft and damage.
Top 10 Things to Do in Corinth
1. Recreation boating is hugely popular on Lewisville Lake, located just to the east of Corinth. With its large surface area of nearly 30,000 acres and numerous boat docking facilities, setting sail on these waters is a year-round pleasure. Show More
2. Fishing is another popular pastime on Lewisville Lake, which hosts large scale bass fishing tournaments each year. There are six marinas at which to buy tackle and bait, and the lake is reportedly excellent for catfish, bass, and crappie.
3. Lake Park, on the south shore of the lagoon, offers a lovely beach for RV and tent camping. Views of the lake from most sites are superb and the facilities are well-maintained and spotlessly clean, with communal Wi-Fi access.
4. A short drive away from the city center leads to The Golf Club at Champions Circle. This 7,000-yard course (a staggering 600 yards of which make up the mammoth 11th hole!) winds among the area’s creeks, rolling hills, and scenic limestone outcroppings.
5. RNR Stables lies in the heart of Corinth and is a full-service equestrian facility helping horse lovers to increase their confidence and achieve their personal goals in the saddle.
6. Corinth has a number of local parks and outdoor spaces, the largest of which is Corinth Community Park. This area features baseball, basketball, and soccer fields and is available for public rental when not in use for recreational activities.
7. Corinth Community Park also features a 7-mile mountain bike trail, the outer loop of which leads to more technical inner loop named Thrasher’s Maze. This section includes numerous log crossings and tight, twisty, varied terrain with steep drops and climbs.
8. For those who feel like getting down and dirty, Kenny Wallace Dirt Racing Experience allows participants to ride alongside dirt-track drivers, or take the wheel unaided, on their pre-selected racetrack. Speed demons can clock up speeds of over 100mph as they slip and slide through the grit and gravel.
9. For a slightly different, but no-less-exhilarating, racing experience, head to Zone Action Park in Lewisville. Hop into one of their single or double-seated go-karts, put your foot down and feel the g-forces taking effect.
10. Another great activity complex local to the Corinth area is North Texas Outdoor Pursuit Center. Here you can harness up and scale the imposing 120-foot climbing wall without leaving any impact on the local environment.
Your Corinth, Texas Storage Solution
US Storage Centers provides some of the best storage units in Corinth, Texas. Should you need help stowing away your outdoor pursuit or other apparatus, look no further. Our team of knowledgeable staff has 30 years of experience in helping thousands of clients across the U.S. move their personal and unmanageable items into storage. Take a look at the FAQs section of our website to find out more.