Delray Storage Units Near You
Things to Do in Delray Beach, Florida
A vibrant coastal community, situated between Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, Delray Beach was recently rated one of the happiest seaside towns in America - and there are plenty of reasons why. The downtown area has recently undergone large-scale renovation and gentrification and is now a hub of bustling urban activity. As well as a booming arts scene, the city also boasts 2 miles of award-winning and publicly accessible beaches. We take pride in our facility and work hard to keep it the cleanest self storage site in Delray Beach. So that you can enjoy the shores that provide the perfect playground for campers, divers, boaters, and fishers to make the most of the great outdoors.
Top 10 Things to do in Delray Beach
1. Positioned in the middle of Florida’s Gold Coast region, kayaking, paddle boarding and sailing are all popular ways to enjoy cruising the serene waters populating the area and take in its picturesque surroundings. Show More
2. Delray Beach is also a prime destination for campers, who can play castaway on the city’s magnificent stretches of golden sands, or bunk down in a waterfront marina.
3. Taking the 5-mile canoe trail into the grass river at Arthur C. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge Preserve is every nature enthusiast’s dream. Deep in the cypress swamp, paddlers can observe many exotic wonders in their natural habitat, including turtles, alligators and raptors.
4. Atlantic Avenue is a popular spot featuring a variety of cuisines served at sidewalk cafes and four-star restaurants, a vibrant nightlife, and charming boutiques.
5. Delray Beach and surfing are synonymous. The exposed beach break offers consistent year-round conditions, with ground swells and wind swells from all directions, delighting the many who venture into its waters.
6. The infamous remains of a sunken steamship, now known as Delray Wreck, are located in shallow water right on the public beach. This site is a habitat for native corals and fish, and is noted for its fantastic snorkelling and scuba diving.
7. Exploring the ocean coast by bike is another Delray Beach speciality. Take things at your own pace, or enter into one of the excellent amateur races hosted by the Delray Beach Twilight Festival each year.
8. If you’d prefer not to break into a sweat, Delray Beach Golf Club offers a great opportunity to use all the clubs in your bag, with its variety of long and short par fours. Designed by the legendary Donald Ross, it’s frequently cited as one of the top courses in the area and is challenging and forgiving in equal measure.
9. With its municipal marina just south of the Atlantic Avenue crossing, boat launchings are common in the area. Coasting along the calm Intracoastal Waterway is a great way to marvel at the luxury of the waterfront homes we all dream of one day owning.
10. There are great saltwater fishing opportunities along Delray Beach. Typically done from the far north or south end of the beach, tarpon, bluefish, ladyfish and snook are all within arm’s reach, depending on the season.
Your Delray Beach, Florida Storage Solution
US Storage Centers has the space you lack in which to store the scuba, diving, fishing, or golf equipment needed to get into the outdoor opportunities at Delray Beach. We also accommodate larger items you may not have the space to park on your property, such as boats and RVs , and have been doing so since 1985. Call us today to find out more about making the most of our storage unit in Delray Beach, Florida.