Hallandale Beach, FL Storage Units Near You
Things to Do in Hallandale Beach, Florida
Hallandale’s existence started out primarily as a farming community, in which the beach was largely undeveloped and unused by its residents. Annexing land to the east after reincorporation, it officially changed its name to Hallandale Beach in 1999. With Hollywood just to the north of the city and the Atlantic Ocean directly to the east, its modern and pristinely landscaped neighborhoods now show little sign of its humble beginnings. The beach is now a focal point in its active community and is just a stone’s throw from a world of other outdoor attractions. Our storage facilities at Hallandale features lots of RV and boat storage spaces, drive-up storage units, and climate controlled storage units so, you can store your things and enjoy the beach in no time at all.
Top 10 Things to Do in Hallandale Beach
1. Hallandale Beach is home to the most southern dockage facility in Broward County, offering both annual and transient boat dockage at its beautiful marina. Conveniently located just west of the Three Islands Boulevard Bridge, area boaters congregate on its waters year round. Show More
2. The Intracoastal Waterway, waterfront canals and rivers that snake around the area are some of the state’s most productive fisheries. Popular with anglers, these waters attract redfish, tarpon, and snook.
3. The deep waters surrounding Hollywood are also ideal for deep-sea fishing enthusiasts, who have the chance to be the envy of the BBQ gang after hooking and reeling in tuna, mahi-mahi, snapper, and grouper.
4. One of South Florida’s most important race track venues is located in Hallandale Beach – Golf Stream Park, home to world-class thoroughbred horse racing.
5. Wander east to the seafront and you can’t help but hit Hollywood Beach Broadwalk. Stretching 2.5 miles along the Atlantic, this handsome trail is a haven for bicyclists, joggers and skaters, all vying for a piece of its sundrenched charm.
6. Used as a former campground for Tequesta Indians, the nearby Oleta River State Park boasts some of the best wilderness bike trails in Florida and frequently hosts extreme sports events. Trail riders can test their durability and performance on its rough and remote terrain.
7. If your idea of a good time involves careering towards the horizon at a startling speed, then jet skiing across the dazzling waters off Hollywood Beach is your calling card. You’ll make twice the amount of noise and work up much less of a sweat than your biking counterparts on the Boardwalk!
8. If you’re looking for local camping options, Seville Mobile Home Park is more than your average RV campground. Located in Hallandale Beach, it includes a heated swimming pool, petanque, shuffleboard and a clubhouse, so there’s never any excuse for thumb-twiddling!
9. Seventeen parks are scattered through the Hallandale Beach area, the majority of which offer public athletics fields, community centers and lush, tropical scenery for all-round open air amusement.
10. The Diplomat Golf and Tennis Club not only features a 10-strong collection of clay tennis courts but is also home to a renowned 18-hole championship golf course. Established in 2000, the facility shares its grounds with an assortment of shady banyan, coconut and royal palm trees.
Your Hallandale Beach, Florida Storage Solution
If only I had more space for all my stuff!! If you often catch yourself brooding over this predicament, brood no further, because US Storage Centers offers an extensive range of storage units in Hallandale Beach, Florida. We appreciate the value and significance of our clients’ personal belongings and place the utmost importance on their safe and secure removal and storage. If you have any questions about our facility or how we can help serve your needs, feel free to contact us today.